Norris Health will re-open for treatments on Monday July 6th. In accordance with Government guidelines and following the advice of relevant Healthcare regulatory bodies, we have taken steps to provide a safe and efficient environment, aiming to minimise the risk to both patients and staff.
You will notice some changes when you come into the clinic, as we have taken extensive precautions for face to face treatment:
• Entrance to the clinic by pre-booked appointment only
• Patient COVID-19 symptom screening questionnaire to be filled in before attending
• Pre-payment for treatment over the phone
• Requirement to wear a face covering while in the clinic (unless medically contra-indicated)
• Temperature check on arrival using an infra-red non-contact thermometer on your forehead
• Immediate application of hand sanitizer gel in reception
• Installation of a Perspex panel at the reception desk
• Reduction in clinic capacity to allow for social distancing between patients
• Staggering appointments or asking patients to wait outside until the time of their appointment
• Treatment performed by a therapist wearing appropriate PPE
• Extra time allowed between appointments for disinfection of clinic room and change of PPE
• One patient only in reception at a time – yellow signage to indicate standing place
• Modification of treatment rooms to create more space.
We look forward to welcoming you back and are happy to answer any of your questions about the steps we are implementing to keep patients and staff safe.
Dr Chris Norris