Part Time Physiotherapist required for leading private practice in Congleton, Cheshire (CW12) to cover 3 sessions of 4 hours (12 hrs total per week) – days to be worked by negotiation. Salary (employed) pro-rata of full time equivalent, or (self-employed) associate fee sharing basis
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (essential)
- HCPC (essential) CSP (preferred)
- Evidence of post graduate training or CPD (preferred)
- Knowledge of acupuncture, manual therapy and rehabilitation (advantage)
- Pilates experience or willingness to train (preferred)
- Experience of evidence based MSK practice with sound clinical reasoning skills (essential)
- Managerial experience or ability to move into this role (preferred)
We require an additional physiotherapist at our popular high street practice in Congleton, Cheshire. We have 3 treatment rooms and a fully equipped rehabilitation gym.
This post has an existing MSK workload and potential for expansion, the successful applicant will work with the clinic director and practice administrator on all aspects of clinic work, including clinical treatments, forward planning, and clinic promotion.
You should be confident in dealing with the general public and be able to develop your clinical skills. You will be aware of modern trends in MSK practice and may use neuroscience education, rehabilitation, manual therapy and acupuncture where appropriate. You will be expected to use electronic notes and compile online reports as part of our contracts with private health insurers.
- Coaching available from a widely published and inspirational mentor
- Excellent work – life balance
- Flexible position with shift and holiday swaps available to fit in with school / childcare requirements
- Be part of a team that provides an exceptional service to its clients.
- An exciting chance to become part of a therapy service that is rapidly expanding.
- A flexible position which can grow to reflect your personal strengths
- A friendly working environment in a well-equipped modern clinic
- Competitive salary or associate fees
- Career development opportunities.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
Our ideal candidate
- Confident and independent musculoskeletal physiotherapist, with strong clinical abilities and excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Any age group – we value enthusiasm and experience
- Passionate about providing high-quality treatments and achieving the best possible results.
- A professional who is dedicated, friendly, honest and reliable.
- Experienced Physiotherapist who is proactive, creative and flexible in their approach.
- Someone who is keen to work as a team and inspire other staff
- Capable of managing your workload
Employed basis – £25,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year (pro rata)
Self-employed (associate) basis: 50% of fees taken
Telephone: 01260 290564 we would love to hear from you!