Physiotherapy helps the body to heal itself. It is a natural method of healthcare which gently and effectively works with the body to encourage rapid pain reduction and early healing. By combining traditional values of patient care and state-of-the-art facilities, the physiotherapists at Norris Health offer the very best in healthcare.
Here are just some of the many conditions which can be helped by physiotherapy:
- Spinal problems such as back pain, slipped discs, sciatica and trapped nerves.
- Injuries to muscles, ligaments and tendons, including tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, sprains, strains and sports injuries.
- Joint problems, including pain, swelling or stiffness in joints, arthritis and following dislocations.
- Fractures. When the bones have healed, our treatment can remove stiffness and re-strengthen the limb.
- Diseases of the nervous system, such as strokes, MS, Parkinson’s and cerebral palsy
- Vascular disorders.
- Postural changes, balance problems, falls in the elderly.
- Ante and Post natal rehabilitation, pelvic floor exercise for both females and males.
Please contact us to see how we can help.