Shoulder rehabilitation: practical guidelines for effective treatment & rehabilitation
Do you dread the next shoulder patient coming in? Struggle to remember shoulder anatomy and biomechanics? Find this joint complex and confusing? Then this course is for you!!
In a practical, evidenced based two-day programme, we demystify shoulder rehabilitation leaving you confident to treat a wide range of shoulder conditions with confidence.
- Revise shoulder anatomy and brush up your palpation skills
- Understand the importance of shoulder biomechanics
- Posture and alignment – when it’s important and when it’s not.
- Shoulder impingement
- Frozen shoulder
- Dyskinesis – what, when, and why
- Constructing effective shoulder rehab programmes
- Manual therapy for shoulder pathology
- Taping the shoulder – tips and tricks
- Mobilisation with movement (MWM) and advanced belt techniques
- Proprioceptive training – theory and practice
- Building strength – safe, effective, progressive.
Combining lectures to give you a handle on up to date evidence, with practical sessions including manual therapy, taping, and exercise therapy this course gives you an indepth understanding of shoulder pathology and its management.
See other training courses offered by Norris Health.